|Patchy-poodles!!! My doggy! |
Happy Birthday My DarlingToday (as you might be able to guess from the title) is my sweet Chloe's birthday. I just want to express how grateful I am for her. For everything she is and everything she's done. Everything she's been through has made both of us stronger...both individually and stronger as a couple. I'm so blessed to have this beautiful woman by my side. To be her husband has brought the greatest joy in my life.Happy Birthday My Darling by Lucy-Has-Diamonds
Chloe, from the day we were married, to the news of your cancer being under control, to the news of your pregnancy with Anna, our one year anniversary, Anna's birth, seeing your face when I woke up from the crash, and the news of this pregnancy has brought so much joy. The fact that you're pregnant again was so exciting by itself, but when we found out twins...my heart felt like it would burst. Last week when we found out it was 2 identical boys, my heart did it again. I love you my angel. Through the rough times and the good times. You are everything to me and I am so blessed you said
|Is it any wonder I like these people's work?|
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Coffee. I don’t drink alcohol. Ever.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A little tired, a little hungry, but I’m okay.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
A native American style small tapestry rug thing.
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
First, I’d scream, then I’d call the police after I ran back out of the house.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I can’t remember it.
9. Three of your current feelings?
Excited, stressed, silly.
10. What are you craving right now?
A diet coke and some baked Lays sour cream and onion chips.
11. Turn ons?
A nice smile, expressive eyes, sense of humor, understanding, faithfulness. Sense of adventure.
12. Turn offs?
Racist, sexist, bigoted, cheating, accusatory, quick to anger, abusive…
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
My sister’s brain.
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
I’d rather not say.
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
I don’t know. One of the X-men
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Neither, I suck it…. My god that sounded dirty.
18. Favorite movie ever?
I’d have to say Ghostbusters for that.
19. Do you like yourself?
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
A few: Billy Dee Williams, Garrick Hagon, Jeremy Bulloch, Ray Park, Pete Best, Peter Tork, all the members of Abney Park, the woman who played “Hot Lips” Hoolihan from M*A*S*H.
21. Could you handle being in the military?
22. What are you listening to right now?
Ralph Vaughan Williams’s ‘Fantasia, on a Theme by Thomas Tallis’
23. How many countries have you visited?
England, Germany (shortly, changing planes before heading home from England), Canada
24. Are your parents strict?
No, not really,
25. Would you go sky diving?
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No. I don’t like him very much.
27. What’s on your mind right now?
Packing for the Cape, my dog patches, Nick
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
Yes. I love you. But he knows that already.
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
A few in England. Windsor Castle, Hampton Court Palace, some others I can’t remember.
30. Do you rent movies often?
No. But when I do, I use Netflix.
31. What’s your zodiac sign?
32. When was the last time you had sex?
Never had sex.
33. Name five facts about yourself.
1) I procrastinate
2) I startle easily when I’ve had too much caffeine
3) I’m interested in almost every creative occupation under the sun.
4) I don’t sketch very well.
5) I’m a good speller normally, but in chat rooms, I suck.
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
I don’t think I really have. How about the time I almost got run over by a train. That’s as close to death as I’ve ever been. I was walking on the tracks, and then all of a sudden I hear this train blaring its horn, I turn around, scream, and then run off the tracks. That was a close one. I was okay. Just shaken.
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
Karma, sort of. Predestiny is rubbish.
36. Brown or white eggs?
Brown eggs are the only kind we get. Eggs that are white are laid by chickens who might have disease. Or something like that. Can’t remember.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
I used to.
38. Ever been on a train?
Yes, a few times. The T for going to Boston, Amtrak train systems’ Lakeshore Limited for visiting Illinois when I was 7 when my mom’s dad died and we went to his funeral, British Rail for visiting Hampton Court Palace.
39. Ever been in love?
Yes, several times. But this time, he loves me back.
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
Of course. I don’t mind ghosts really. I’ve talked to them a few times in high school and they helped me get through my toughest moments in life.
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
I wouldn’t trade places with anybody. I only know how to be me. Okay, maybe Oscar Wilde.
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?
Absolutely not! If Nick loves me the way I am, why should I change? Plus, it’s just not worth it, to lose 10 years of your life over something so superficial.
43. Whom do you admire and why?
My mom, because she’s been through so much stress in life yet she presses on and finds the good in situations. My friend Tom (BlindSharigan) because he is wiser than most young men his age. TheEmptyChest because she is strong and resistant and accepting and funny. Chloe and Dalton (Lucy-Has-Diamonds) because despite their separate difficulties with life, they support one another constantly and are the epitome of love between a married couple. And above all, Nick, who has never let his disability tell him what to do and doesn’t let it define who he is as a person, and a man, which is why both admire and love him.
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr Seuss
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
Push the woman toward the building and ask her what the fuck she’s doing out here when she could be in there saving her precious gift from above,
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
I’d only go as far as suggesting possible professions for them, based on what I know they’re good at, if they are indecisive and need ideas. But ultimately that is their choice.
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
How about this? Not doing drugs or drinking alcohol in the first place.
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
See previous question.
50. As you’re walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
I’d look around first, then if no one claimed it, I’d take it to the police.
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Of course! It’s not like it’s contagious by air or skin-to-skin contact. Most likely, if they just told me they found they had AIDS, I’d give them a big hug and offer to be there if they needed to talk about it.
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
What do you think I am? Stupid? I value my life over money. I don’t care if it was a billion dollars, I wouldn’t toy with death.
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I still have it, so this doesn’t apply to me.
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
I believe in ghosts, but not the other two.
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
No, it would get boring after a while, I should think.
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
I don’t know. Probably Miss Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility. (played by Emma Thompson)
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
The Victorian Era, pre-Columbus Native America, Regency period in India.
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
NO way! That’s wrong!
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
Fuck no. Way too stressful. (I agree with Becca here)
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
Maybe. I would choose the first one to be a boy and the second a girl; I promised Tom I’d name my first child after him and I can’t see the name Tom fitting a girl.
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Difficult choice. If I lived longer, I could have the chance to become wealthy and achieve my dreams. If I were wealthy, I could help people in the short-term.
That is all.
Love you all,
I love DeviantArt! It's a wonderful community where I can find people just as weird as I am. |
I like the Beatles.
I like the Young Ones, a 1980s British comedy TV show.
My art is usually done in Photoshop CS3 and Flash.
I write most every day. I aim to become a freelance writer.
I listen to music every day. I can't go through a whole day without it.
I play a multitude of musical instruments, but my favorite is the mandolin.
I love to sing.
I also write my own music and lyrics. Now if only I could get them on the radio!
I like feedback on my work, so if you have something to say, please say it!
I believe in angels!
I love the TV show 'Gunsmoke'; for some reason I keep dreaming about Marshal Dillon (played by James Arness). I also like the show 'Bonanza'... and some of its characters: Little Joe Cartwright (played by Michael Landon) and Griff King (Tim Matheson), mainly.
I love Star Wars and Luke Skywalker, but goddammit I f***ing HATE Mara Jade!!! Do not, I seriously mean DO NOT get me started on how much I HATE that orange hairball that someone's cat hacked up!!! She is NOT welcome in my personal Star Wars universe...
Have fun here, guys!
My dA Family:
Twin brother: I luv you, man!
Younger brother: Hir oes!
Sisters: x 2
Younger sisters: x 3
If you want to be a part of my dA family, just note me as to who you want to be, and I'll add you!
Current Residence: Massachusetts USA
Favourite genre of music: Celtic, World, Oldies, Classical
Favourite photographer: Robert Doisneau, Harry Benson, Ansel Adams, Dezo Hoffman
Favourite style of art: Art Nouveaux, Medieval stylized, popart/psychedelic, pre-raphaelite
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: Sansa Clip +
Wallpaper of choice: Anything that fits with one of my projects.
Personal Quote: Great friends are amazing blessings. A thousand times over. -- Me